In this scorching heat people are at high risk of dehydration and worse. A heat stroke occurs when a person faces prolonged exposure to high temperatures in combination with dehydration.
Without proper fluid intake, the body becomes dehydrated. If dehydration is untreated, it can lead to permanent brain damage and even death. So, it is necessary to be a little cautious and not to succumb to heat stroke.
Here area a few tips to avoid dehydration:
- Drinking plenty of water is a must. If if you don’t feel thirsty, try drinking at least 7-8 glasses of water a day to prevent heat stroke.
- Eat a lot of juicy fruits as they help maintain water balance inside the body. Watermelons, muskmelons, chikku, kiwi are a good cjoice as all of them have antioxidant properties and water content so eating them will help quench thirst and avoid dehydration.
- Avoid eating a lot of spicy food and instead go for fresh green vegetables.
Amla juice is a great drink to recharge your energy for the rest of the day. Being a storehouse of vitamin C and minerals like iron, it can prevent various diseases and improves your health. Regular intake of this juice provides you the following health benefits.
1. Relieves Asthma And Bronchitis:
Drinking amla juice with honey twice daily can relieve asthma and bronchitis complications. It also reduces the incidence of chronic cough, allergic asthma and tuberculosis.
2. Burns Fat:
Amla juice can cure obesity by increasing protein levels which in turn helps in reducing unwanted fat. It has the ability to create a positive nitrogen balance. It reduces the cholesterol levels, thus minimizing the risk of heart attacks.
3. Relieves Constipation And Piles:
Amla juice helps in relieving constipation caused due to piles. It also regulates the bowel movements and cures chronic constipation.
4. Treatment of Gastric Disorders:
Amla juice is great treatment for gastric disorders and hyperchlorhydria (burning sensation in abdomen).It is a good remedy for diarrhea and dysentery. Besides piles and constipation, it helps maintain healthy liver functions. Amla juice is effective in treating peptic ulcers and acidity. If you have acidity problems, you can take amla juice with pure ghee everyday twice a day.
5. Blood Purifier:
Amla juice acts as a blood purifier by flushing out toxins from the body. Regular intake of this juice purifies your blood as well as helps increase hemoglobin and red blood cell counts.
6. Eye Health:
Regular intake of amla juice helps in improving eyesight and nearsightedness as well as controls the onset of cataracts. It also minimizes intraocular tension. It counters problems like reddening, itching and watering of eyes.
Read More: http://www.texilaconnect.com/29-amazing-benefits-of-amla-juice-for-skin-hair-and-health/
Source: style craze