In this scorching heat people are at high risk of dehydration and worse. A heat stroke occurs when a person faces prolonged exposure to high temperatures in combination with dehydration.
Without proper fluid intake, the body becomes dehydrated. If dehydration is untreated, it can lead to permanent brain damage and even death. So, it is necessary to be a little cautious and not to succumb to heat stroke.
Here area a few tips to avoid dehydration:
- Drinking plenty of water is a must. If if you don’t feel thirsty, try drinking at least 7-8 glasses of water a day to prevent heat stroke.
- Eat a lot of juicy fruits as they help maintain water balance inside the body. Watermelons, muskmelons, chikku, kiwi are a good cjoice as all of them have antioxidant properties and water content so eating them will help quench thirst and avoid dehydration.
- Avoid eating a lot of spicy food and instead go for fresh green vegetables.
Amla juice is a great drink to recharge your energy for the rest of the day. Being a storehouse of vitamin C and minerals like iron, it can prevent various diseases and improves your health. Regular intake of this juice provides you the following health benefits.
1. Relieves Asthma And Bronchitis:
Drinking amla juice with honey twice daily can relieve asthma and bronchitis complications. It also reduces the incidence of chronic cough, allergic asthma and tuberculosis.
2. Burns Fat:
Amla juice can cure obesity by increasing protein levels which in turn helps in reducing unwanted fat. It has the ability to create a positive nitrogen balance. It reduces the cholesterol levels, thus minimizing the risk of heart attacks.
3. Relieves Constipation And Piles:
Amla juice helps in relieving constipation caused due to piles. It also regulates the bowel movements and cures chronic constipation.
4. Treatment of Gastric Disorders:
Amla juice is great treatment for gastric disorders and hyperchlorhydria (burning sensation in abdomen).It is a good remedy for diarrhea and dysentery. Besides piles and constipation, it helps maintain healthy liver functions. Amla juice is effective in treating peptic ulcers and acidity. If you have acidity problems, you can take amla juice with pure ghee everyday twice a day.
5. Blood Purifier:
Amla juice acts as a blood purifier by flushing out toxins from the body. Regular intake of this juice purifies your blood as well as helps increase hemoglobin and red blood cell counts.
6. Eye Health:
Regular intake of amla juice helps in improving eyesight and nearsightedness as well as controls the onset of cataracts. It also minimizes intraocular tension. It counters problems like reddening, itching and watering of eyes.
Read More: http://www.texilaconnect.com/29-amazing-benefits-of-amla-juice-for-skin-hair-and-health/
Source: style craze
Summer is here with all its heat, sweat and high humidity levels which can seriously damage your skin. A lot of care must be taken in order to avoid beauty woes like body tanning.
Tanning occurs when there is increased production of melanin in the skin which comes up when the UV rays come in contact with skin.
Here are a few easy homemade packs to get rid of skin tan naturally:
-Aloe vera gel: It has wonder benefits when it comes to skin as just by rubbing a little amount of aloe vera gel, you can get rid of tan in just about 2-3 months of regular use. Not just this, it is also helpful in curing blisters, insect bites, eczema etcetera.
-Raw papaya pack: Grate a little raw papaya and use it as a mask on your skin regularly for 2-3 months. It effectively removes tan and will eventually lead to fairer complexion.
– Cucumber juice and rose water pack: Take some rose water, cucumber juice and a dash of lemon juice in a bowl, now mix it all well. Apply this paste once a day to effectively reduce tan and see the difference yourself.
Source: zee news
1. Drinking merged honey into water, all bowel stains will disappear.
2. Regular eating honey helps strengthen memorizing (strengthens memory) and strengthens the body physically.
3. If you drink honey dissolved in warm water helps against diarrhea.
4. If you drink honey dissolved in cold water, helps against constipation.
5. With the use of honey you purify and facilitate the circulation of blood in your body.
6. Honey is the only remedy for curing heart fast beating(tachycardia).
7. Honey creates facilitation of organism, while sugar burdens it.
8. If you drink hot honey it will be mixed with blood for 7 minutes, while cool for 20 minutes.
9. When you eat honey the stomach works fine and does not require powders or medication to help processing.
Are you squirming uncomfortably because of a loaded stomach, heart burn and acidity? Let’s tell you about some home remedies for acid reflux right on your kitchen shelf:
The potassium rich Banana
You may not relish that banana but believe us; it’s loaded on potassium with a high PH value and has alkaline properties. The acidity level lowers because of the high PH value. The high-fiber rich bananas help the lining of the stomach produce mucous that helps in increasing the digestion and also acts as a protector to the inner lining. This saves the person from the renewed acidity attacks. The overripe banana work wonders during an extreme acidity bout.
The high-calcium content of the milk prevents the acid formation in the stomach and also prevents the ulcers from forming. The peptic acids are neutralized by the cold milk and this excessive acidity feeling is curbed down drastically by consuming a glassful of cold milk. Leave the sugar alone, drink it sugar free. If you are lactose intolerant then this may not be the answer for you.
A 39-year-old Argentinean woman died after attempting to enhance the size of her breasts by injecting them with Vaseline
Sonia Perez Llanzon was admitted to the Lucio Molas hospital in Santa Rosa, Argentina after experiencing trouble breathing. Though Llanzon initially denied what she had done, she eventually confessed to doctors that she had injected herself with Vaseline several weeks earlier in the hopes of making her breasts larger. Doctors found several lesions on both breasts as a result of the home injections
“In all my medical career, I’ve never seen a case like this. The human body has antibodies to remove bacteria and viruses, but it hasn’t got any mechanisms against this type of product,” Julio Pla Cardenas, chief of surgery at Lucio Molas told La Capital.
If you’ve noticed unusual whitish and unsightly marks on the abdomen, upper arms, breasts, buttocks or legs, you probably have developed what is commonly referred to as stretch marks. These marks are most often a result of a sudden change – either an increase or a decrease – in body weight. Therefore, they are usually observed after pregnancy, or in teenagers who undergo the spurt in growth because of the hormonal changes associated with adolescence. These stretch marks are difficult to totally obliterate; however, there are some home remedies for lightening them so that they don’t appear as prominent.
Lemon juice to the rescue
With its acidic nature and natural bleaching properties, lemon juice is one of the most effective remedies to lighten stretch marks. Simply cut a lemon, squeeze out the fresh juice and rub it gently onto the affected skin. Keep for about 10 minutes and then rinse off with a little warm water. Repeat a few times each day to see better results.
Massage the area with vegetable oil